Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

pigpen vs Lynsha
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> International -> Diplomacy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Frodon
LGA

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Jan - 08:28 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

Le message suivant a été posté chez Carlito, que je cogest actuellement, pour en discuter ensemble.... surtout l'avis de Lynsha Wink

Hello,
Your message is transfered in our forum for discussion.
We will inform you about our position when Carlito will be at home, that is to say in 1 week.
Regards
Frodon 76,

one of your members, Lynsha recently occupied a 9c very close to my current capital. I have tried to send her friendly messages, but they have been read and ignored.
I would like to extend a peaceful hand , but without knowing where you guys stand, I will obviously percieve the presence as a threat and my alliance will act accordingly.
I would prefer to get along.

let me know what you think.
happy hunting

--pigpen
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Jan - 08:28 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chrétien
LGA

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Jan - 14:02 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

La suite:

pigpen wrote:

well, lynsha occupied a 9cropper very near my capital.
I have agreed to lay off attacking her, but farms are few down here, and a teuton in the neighborhood will empty all of our farms.

lynsha and i have reached a temporary cease-fire, and are considering a persol nap or pa.

However, I think i could get your whole alliance their own wing in SYN. we will very likely win this server as every member (except a few) is a veteran who has seen engame and in many cases, won previous servers.

your leadership could remain the same (basically) but you would have some big muscle backing you up.

several of our members want to send cats at you guys and wage war, but most of us are pulling for diplomacy.
I think we could help eachother with the big nasty players all around us.

hi

what's up?

i would like to discuss a few things regarding our proximity on the map.
I think i have a good opportunity for your alliance.
please reply soon.
happy hunting.

--pigpen
--------------------------------------------------------

Chrétien
LGA

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Jan - 14:03 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

La guerre ou la soumission?
Rolling Eyes
Je pense qu'on peut gagner du temps à discuter et leur accordé un PNA? Mr. Green

Chrétien
LGA

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Jan - 14:27 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

"I also prefer diplomacy but not being swallowed by an existing organization.
We can work alongside each other once we have mutual trust;
to achieve this we offer NAPs to alliance's we are prepared to test to go to the WW part of this game with.

If it is usefull to us we will sign an NAP to start with and depending on our relationship build a coalition with the other alliance and sign a Full Pact(confederacy doesn't exactly mean this and is just a bad translation I suppose).
In a coalition every member has an equal right to help decide.
Confederacies don't win...coalitions do because they have independent decision making systems that allow different and parallel goals(one can focus on defending and feeding the WW while another can focus on killing ennemy WWs for example, this doesn't stop a few players from doing the opposite because of the way they play though).

We're a majority of teutons, we can offer anti cavalry, a good offensive force and our minority of romans and gauls can help with the rest according to needs and their personal preferences of play.

Telling me it's catapults or becoming part of your confederacy is appalling to me. Not everything can be taken care of by imposing your views on others.
My alliance doesn't fear war but doesn't like to waste it's time with useless ones.
This would be a useless war and would weeken both our alliances for no good reason.
But joining your confederacy and losing our independance and our own ways of play without even knowing you is totally absurd as well.

This is the order I like to do things in:
Let's talk and get to know each other's members and organization methods, let's sign an NAP(official or not), let's fight side by side for certain situations to test our cooperation and it's limits, then we can join forces when the time is right(confederacy, secret ones are best because there's an element of surprise).
No patronizing or superiority complexes will make me for joining a confederacy but only the contrary.

I don't want it to bother you to much but it sure sounds like it's freedom and war or slavery and peace for us.
Makes me itchy....

This is just me,
my alliance hasn't decided anything yet,
good game to ya Smile"

Si ça le calme pas(le but),
on est en guerre Mort de Rire

Frodon
LGA

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Jan - 18:56 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

Wink
Evil or Very Mad de tout façon faut rien lacher Twisted Evil
rega
LGA

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Jan - 19:13 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

je pe avoir un resumé
en français

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
http://www.ninaetmoi.com?91515
Frodon
LGA

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Jan - 19:29 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

oula c long à traduire... Chrétien à l'aide Wink
Chrétien
LGA

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Jan - 19:25 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

J'ai dis ce que je pense comme d'habitude.... Wink
Je préfère la diplomatie mais pas de me faire bouffer par une coa que je ne connais même pas.
Si c'est la liberté et la guerre ou l'ésclavage et la pays vous êtes mal barrés.
Parce qu'on a pas peur de la guerre.

Je ne serait pas contre des discussions qui mènent à un pacte de non agression puis si nos relations s'améliorent à un PT. Sinon je ne veut même pas en entendre parler.

il a mit:
"certains chez nous veulent sortir les catas et vous faire la guerre mais la majorité veut une issue diplomatique..."

je n'aime pas les PTs ou un blaireau décide pour tout le monde mais je préfère les coalitions...et je lui ai expliqué comment procéder pour améliorer ses relations avec nous. Mr. Green

Le gars il a limite demander qu'on crève ou qu'on se rende. Mort de Rire
patati patata....

rega
LGA

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Jan - 19:46 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

ET LE RESULTAT ,,?
http://www.ninaetmoi.com?91515
gringostar
LGA

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Jan - 22:47 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

rira bien qui rira a la fin Mr. Green

merci chrétien pour la traduction Okay
"Les promesses n'engagent que ceux qui les croient " J. Chirac
Chrétien
LGA

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Jan - 14:42 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

On verra..il m'a pas répondu. Embarassed

yanno
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Jan - 19:49 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

Et voila l'échange que j'ai eu avec M. pigpen ^^

pigpen14.01.09

RE^4: Lynsha15:56:18

hopefully on the same side, but es one wa or the other, on the field..
--pigpen

OK Smile) We don't have to be enemies, but if you want to fight, that's alright with us Wink

Have a nice day too Wink

see you on the field...

I know.
I just wish we had been contacted or something. I dont have any plans of acting rashly about it, but the rest of my alliance, especially the main wing, will continue to raise hell.
not much I can do, but hell its a wargame.
have a nice day

Lynsha is not only an ally. she's also a personal friend irl Wink
I understand your point of view about this 9c. In fact, that was me that told her to settle there. She's not so far from me and very close to Carlito and gringostars.

to tell you the truth, I like the girl.
I was initially disturbed when she plopped into the 9cropper that I'm not arrogant enough to claim, but have obvious ambitions for.
Also, all the nearby farms are empty, so a teuton in the neighborhood is not in any way going to help our cause.

I honestl (y button sticking:()would prefer to get along, but it is a tough position to be in.

what are your thoughts on the situation??? I know you are allies, so you will have her best interests in mind, but tr to realise where i am coming from. I am getting alot of pressure from upstairs.

thank ou for your time
happy hunting

--pigpen

Il va falloir sérieusement qu'on se prépare à la guerre ^^ On est une "petite" ally , on commence à prendre quelques 9c et 15c dans la même zone (d'ailleurs les colons de Carlito sont en route ( Okay frodon !!) ça va rendre pas mal d'alliances nerveuses Wink
Il était normand par sa mère et breton par un ami de son père. Alphonse Allais
Chrétien
LGA

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Jan - 23:10 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

oooooooooh j'aime ça lol Mr. Green

Lynsha
LGA

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Jan - 18:30 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

Perso je l'emmerde, il me propose un PNa et il m'envoie les membres de son alliance il est trop beau lui
yanno
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Jan - 19:31 (2009)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha Répondre en citant

Mr. Green
Il était normand par sa mère et breton par un ami de son père. Alphonse Allais
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: pigpen vs Lynsha

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> International -> Diplomacy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange