Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

what's this ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Embassy Unity -> Diplomacy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yanno
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Jan - 09:34 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

i woke up this morning and what did i see ?
manchingchan (RO-HT3), that i don't know at all, has traveled 30 squares to settle just next to my 15cropper ?!!!???
He must be an absolute beginner or he wants war with me !!!

I'm sorry, but i had to destroy it.
I quit the [LGA] because they don't have anything to do about it.
It's just a personal response to a personal threat !
--------------------------------------------------------
Il était normand par sa mère et breton par un ami de son père. Alphonse Allais
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Jan - 09:34 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chrétien
LGA

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Jan - 18:03 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

This forum thread is a gracious gift of online space by our alliance to let you guys solve this little problem.

As he said we didn't have anything to do with his actions.
I think better communication would've been a key to not having this problem in the first place.

Our members will read and watch this thread but will leave it mostly to Yanno here and you guys.

Dibzster
Unity

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Jan - 23:53 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

This has Undoubtedly caused some friction between our alliances which I hope we can resolve.

Firstly, the actions of manchingchan will NOT have been an act of war as he would have simply scouted and found a nice location and decided to settle. manchingchan SHOULD have messaged LGA to let them know of his intentions but I am positive that this was just an oversight.

Secondly, the actions of Snefrou were....inappropriate....for the situation. Snefrou SHOULD have contacted manchingchan, Slyczar or myself to discuss first - after all we are supposed to be friends.

All In all, there have been mistakes by both sides which need to be resolved and as Chretien pointed out, better communication is needed.

RO-HT 3 (unity) Still values its friendship with LGA so we are willing to try and resolve this issue quickly and fairly.

As an initial offer i would like to suggest the following:

Snefrou - Be reinstated as a memeber of LGA.
- Pay manchingchan HALF the cost of a settler in compenstation.

manchingchan - Applogise to Snefrou for intruding and as a courtousy.

I think this is a fair solution but im open to other options. I believe that Snefrou should only pay HALF, as it was half manchingchan's fault we are in this situation.

Please let me know your ideas.
Czar
Unity

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Jan - 23:58 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

Well, needless to say, this is not the type of reaction that I would have expected. As I told snefrou already, it would have been nice if he spoke to me about it before taking action.

While I do agree that it wasn't the smartest thing to settle right next to a big player, we have a NAP with you guys, and we could easily consider it a Confederacy considering the very good relations we have with you guys, so I would almost encourage our guys to settle close to LGA folks since you are considered friends and can come to our aid, and vice versa. I certainly didn't expect to see the village completely destroyed Shocked snefrou says that we should tell beginners to choose their new village spot carefully, but like I said, why would he think that an LGA player would be a threat/problem since we are friends?

snefrou has said that he will pay for one settler, and give manchingchan the name of a very good farm that he can raid for the rest.

As dibz said, I have no problem with snefrou returning to LGA as I do not hold LGA responsible for this unfortunate incident.
yanno
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Jan - 12:28 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

hello guys,

first, i'd like to say that my english sucks. So, i don't always find the proper words to explain myself. I'll try to explain you my reaction so that we can move on to something else ^^

We can spend a lot of time arguing who made the mistake in the first place... according to me, your player made the first mistake Smile

BECAUSE we are friends, he should have asked !!! I expect only from my friends to tell me when they walk 20 or 30 squares to settle just next to me Wink

As long as crop will be the most important thing in the game, i'll see players with 9c or 15c in my 7x7 like potential opponents ! travian is a wargame and who knows what will happen in 1 week or in 6 mounths  Wink .

And strategy speaking, considering we are friends, 15c with 9c so close with all the crop oases in the area are much more efficient when they belong to a single player... So, it's a wrong move to settle in a cropper there Mr. Green

I already sent some ressources to your player yesterday.
Today ?!? I'll wait for a response from an other of your friend, eagle333 from RO-HT who caused me big loses on a "mistake" Mr. Green
Dibzster
Unity

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Jan - 20:43 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

Your english is fine dude Cool

As far as Im concerned, the matter has been dealt with and we have all learnt our lessons. Okay
Czar
Unity

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Jan - 00:55 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

Agreed, but in the future, I'd appreciate if you spoke with us first before taking action against one of our guys.

If we weren't on such good terms with you gents, we'd surely have retaliated.
yanno
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Jan - 10:59 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

i know you would and the retaliation would have been legitimate Wink
Chrétien
LGA

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Mai - 03:48 (2009)    Sujet du message: what's this ? Répondre en citant

lol good memories.... Mr. Green

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: what's this ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Embassy Unity -> Diplomacy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange